TORRANCE, CA--Nov 19, 2001-- Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, certified 25 professionals through its Electronic Document Professional (EDP) certification program. The EDP designation is recognized internationally by major organizations and specifies a high standard of ethics, knowledge, and industry experience for professionals achieving certification in the field of electronic document systems. Certification brings recognition, career advancement, greater financial opportunities, and personal satisfaction.
The 2001 Class of Electronic Document Professionals was officially recognized at Xplor 2001 in Orlando, Florida U.S.A on Nov. 1. The grand total of EDPs in the electronic document systems industry is now over 180 worldwide.
The 25 document professionals receiving their certification with the EDP Class of 2001 include:
- Neil Baer, EDP, Pitney Bowes Management Services, Humble,
- Randy Bassuk, EDP, PrintSoft Americas, Denver, Colo. U.S.A.
- Dave Evans, EDP, Clarica Life Insurance Company, Waterloo,
- Ed Godinez, EDP, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah U.S.A.
- Pierre Heymann, EDP, OPserver, Inc., Boston, Mass. U.S.A
- Carla House, EDP, Publishing Plus Limited, Ottawa, ON Canada
- Tom Hughes, EDP, Hughes Consulting & Associates, Moraga,
- Saundra Jamison, EDP, Southwest Bank of Texas, Houston,
- Manish Kapoor, EDP, New England Business Service, Townsend,
- Mark Koenig, EDP, WPI Services, Inc., Union, Ky. U.S.A
- Ken Leslie, EDP, Strategic Search Consultants, Toledo,
- Timothy A. Maggiore, EDP, IBM Global Services, Schaumburg,
- Don Maxwell, EDP, Clarica Life Insurance Company, Waterloo,
- Donna Melli-Stryczek, EDP, Xerographic Reproduction Services,
Inc., New York, N.Y. U.S.A
- Walter B. Riddock, CMDSM, EDP, Certegy Card Services, St.
Petersburg, Fla. U.S.A
- Kandyce Santiago, EDP, AEGON USA, Inc., Louisville, Ky. U.S.A
- Doris Shepherd, EDP, Standard Register, Dayton, Ohio U.S.A.
- RÃ¼diger Siemens, EDP, Oce Printing Systems GmbH, POING,
- Jose Guilherme J.D de Souza, EDP, BCP Telecomunicacoes, Sao
- David Staal, EDP, Barr Systems, Inc., Gainesville, Fla. U.S.A.
- Bernd Steglich, EDP, Rasterpunkt GmbH, Grafenau, Germany
- Harold Thomas, EDP, Trigon Blue Cross Blue Shield, Richmond,
- Howard Turetzky, EDP, IBM Printing Systems, Boulder, Colo.
- Ludolf R.J. van der Veen, EDP, AddComm Direct BV, Breukelen,
- Martin Visser, EDP, L&K, Leerdam, The Netherlands
About EDP Certification
Xplor International sponsors the Electronic Document Professional (EDP) Certification Program. This program is designed to ensure that professionals have expertise as they manage electronic documents and business communications. Document and technology professionals from such diverse industries as aerospace, banking/finance, consulting, education, government, healthcare, insurance, telecommunications, and utilities have all benefited from the EDP Certification Program. EDP professionals are business and technology experts who are responsible for the electronic document systems - such as document strategies, e-business programs, knowledge management structures, printing and publishing systems, or customer relationship management technologies, among others - in their organizations. They are professionals distinguished as leaders for effective information management within organizations and within the document industry.
How to Become Certified
Xplor International is currently accepting applications from document professionals for certification. Prospective EDP candidates must have five years of work experience, be currently employment in the use and management of electronic document systems or related services, and submit a portfolio of work examples that demonstrate three bodies of knowledge relating to the electronic document systems industry. To inquire about the Electronic Document Professional Certification Program, or to request a brochure, please contact Amber Bristow, member program specialist, at +1-310-791-9569, or [email protected]