NEW YORK, NY (September 25, 2001) — An assessment of the highly competitive, diverse and growing packaging business, from concept to production, is constructed in a new market report just released by TrendWatch Graphic Arts.
"Packaging 2001" contains landmark research, the first to delve into the demands of packaging buyers. It peers into an often hidden process, where trade secrets and proprietary production lines/equipment abound.
"There is no larger and more diverse market as packaging. This intense market is filled with many producers and package buyers, looking for the unique edge as they navigate their way though a maze of distribution, government regulation and technological change, as well as market tastes and preferences," said Marguerite van Stolk, Publisher, TrendWatch/AF Lewis Group.
Among the intriguing questions uncovered in this market report are:
* Who are the best prospects?
* What is the sales process like?
* What is each member of the value chain looking for?
* How will the technology change the workflow of packaging?
* What is the relationship between the package buyer, the product manager, the graphic designer, the packaging engineer, and the package printer/converter?
* How will their relationship change in the future and what will technology’s role be?
* How will the Internet affect workflow, procurement and logistics?
The price for this TrendWatch Packaging 2001 market report is $8,000. To order contact Vincent Naselli at [email protected]
or call him at (212) 519-7304