InterLink IQ Announces Instant Quotes, a Business Forms Estimating Site
Press release from the issuing company
Fresno, CA, USA - July 17, 2001 – InterLink IQ, a subsidiary of THE FMC GROUP, announced today the posting of their new website for the business forms industry. With this site, business form manufacturers can offer their Distributors quick and easy access to 24/7/365 Instant Quotes via the net.
According to Vince Duran, Director of Marketing for InterLink IQ, "This is the only site offering Instant Quotes, instead of the - fill out and send in - type of sites that are prevalent on the net. Interlink IQ is not meant to replace customer service departments but is designed to relieve the heavy load of the "plain vanilla" type forms that normally account for 80% of the daily quotes." Vince also states their advertising tagline "Got Orders? Got Overhead? Want more of one and less of the other? Get InterLink IQ! – is directed at the manufacturer’s heart – more business at less cost.
Features of the New Services Include:
- 24 hours/day, real time, online Instant Quotes
- Automatic emailing of quotes to both the distributor and the manufacturers
- Easier order entry - uniform looking quotes and order forms will help order processing and plant production personnel.
- Complete Orders – all items are checked prior to submission to help eliminate costly errors and unhappy customers.
- Lower overhead - system will save money on toll free calls, office space, etc.
- Repeat Orders – System emails summaries of prior orders to distributors for follow up
- Instant Quotes turn into plant ready orders that arrive via email without the normally related customer service expenses
- Simple, secure vendor access to make price changes 24/7/365
To see InterLink IQ’s test web site visit http://www.thefmcgroup.com/test/login.htm
Based in Reno, NV with offices in Fresno, CA , THE FMC GROUP (www.thefmcgroup.com) is a very diverse company with offerings in a variety of industries and 25 years experience in the printing and business forms industries
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.