PITTSBURGH--June 25, 2001--FFWD(TM), Inc. (pronounced "fast forward''), a global provider of marketing and commerce solutions, today announced that Imation Corp., a worldwide leader in data storage and information management, is using its Easy Platform for Interactive Commerce (EPIC(TM)) to launch a new marketing program to increase consumer interactions and create revenue opportunities while decreasing marketing expenditures.
Imation's [email protected]
Program (RIP(TM)) is a multi-channel "bricks-to-clicks'' solution designed to drive customers online by encouraging them to purchase eligible Imation products that will include the RIP offer. The offer includes value-add software and enrollment into the RIP program. Once online, customers will enter authentic codes to start accruing reward points that can be redeemed for merchandise such as CDs, DVDs, digital cameras, software and more - all via FFWD's EPIC engine. The RIP program, available at http://rip.imation.com, is an effective and cost-efficient way to increase customer dialog, encourage repeat purchases and gather customer intelligence.
"The [email protected]
program is another example of Imation's continued commitment to interact with our customers and proactively understand the changing demands of the consumer electronic marketplace, '' said Daneen Kiger, marketing development manager for Imation's Personal Storage Solutions business. "With the program, Imation will successfully build a unified customer database that will allow us to expand sales and marketing opportunities by touching customers throughout their lifecycle.''
The Imation RIP program features a variety of FFWD's easy-to-use marketing and commerce applications powered by EPIC, including:
* SELECT - targeted customer promotions that let Imation customers obtain digital software, music, books and video content at great discounts.
* REWARD - enables Imation customers to join the RIP membership program and earn reward points for purchases made both online and offline.
* AWARD - an online sweepstakes program that encourages customer participation.
* SHOP - a sophisticated electronic storefront that offers computer-related merchandise.
* SURVEY and CONTACT -- an online survey program that sends information through FFWD's email engine and provides same-day responses - quickly alerting customers to new promotions or obtaining feedback.
FFWD also provides Web site development, data center support and hosting, merchandising and marketing expertise, call center support, redemption of the reward merchandise and fulfillment of the products in the online store.
"Major brand leaders like Imation are finding that EPIC is a natural extension of their existing marketing efforts with comprehensive and measurable ROI,'' said Sergio Radovcic, chief executive officer of FFWD. "EPIC allows them to create and execute brand-critical campaigns that grow customer loyalty, expand revenue opportunities, and build an integrated database of customer intelligence, in the fastest time possible with predictable costs. We often hear from customers that they wish they had begun using EPIC sooner.''