Harrison, NY - In coordination with celebrating their 80 th anniversary, Case Paper is proud to launch a brand new website. As one of the largest and longest-running privately held distributors and custom converters of paper and paperboard for the printing & packaging industries, the company is looking to the future.
On the new site, Case continues their dedication to being “On the Case” by creating 3D animated characters to bring its products and services to life in a fun and interactive way.
Case Paper’s new site brings their bright and humorous branding to a new level all with a focus on:
• All their unique paper-bilities and services
• Complete portfolio of products
• Spotlights on each of their 7 lo-CASE-tions
• Handy-dandy paper calculators
• Outline of their tree-mendous commitments to sustainability
• Sharing their 80-year history, culture and core values
• Up-to-date career opportunities
• Fun and educational Paper Trail Blog
“Our company has grown and evolved so much over the last 80 years,” said Simon Schaffer-Goldman, President of Case Paper. “With this new website launch, we brought the ‘On the Case’ story to the forefront by highlighting all that we do, sharing the importance of our core values, keeping the future in mind, and showcasing the people who have helped make this 80-year journey a success!"
Get the full “On the Case” experience by visiting the company’s new website at www.casepaper.com.
For questions or comments, please reach out to [email protected].