On Wednesday, May 24 at 1 pm ET, our fourth annual Technology Outlook series of Webinars continues with labels and packaging. Join WhatTheyThink contributor David Zwang as he highlights the latest technology and product announcements from manufacturers of label and packaging solutions. This session will detail new product announcements, new features, capabilities, and applications in the label and packaging market, as well as prevailing and emerging trends.
Who should attend?
- Commercial printers looking to see what new products and technologies are coming to market
- Distributors/brokers looking for new applications and partnership opportunities
What you’ll learn:
- New label and packaging technology developments and trends.
- New label and packaging products from major industry vendors.
- New features, capabilities, and applications.
A complete archive—slides and audio—will be available for download following this session.
The Technology Outlook webinars are designed to serve as a virtual platform for suppliers to the industry to get their messages out, and for producers to more easily stay up-to-date with the latest technology announcements as they plan for the future of their businesses. In preparing these Technology Outlook sessions, WhatTheyThink will be relying on some of the industry’s best known and best-connected analysts and thought leaders, who have been and will continue to be in contact with industry suppliers to ensure availability of the best and most current information on each topic area.
Other Technology Outlook webinars include:
- May 23—Software & workflow, featuring Pat McGrew & Ryan McAbee. Register here.
- May 25—Wide format & signage and textiles & apparel, featuring Richard Romano & Cary Sherburne. Register here.
- May 26—Finishing, featuring Kevin Abergel and Trish Witkowski. Register here.
All sessions will be held at 1 pm ET and will run about 45–60 minutes.
WhatTheyThink is the printing and publishing industry's leading media organization, offering a wide range of publications that deliver unbiased, real-time market intelligence, industry news, economic and trend analysis, peer-to-peer communication, and special reports on emerging technology and critical events. Special interest sections include Economics, Wide-Format & Signage, Labels & Packaging, Software, Print Finishing, Textiles, and Industrial Print. WhatTheyThink hosts webinars and live events as well as providing content through a syndication program, delivering content directly to related websites. In addition, WhatTheyThink offers a wide range of lead generation and branding programs that help print- and publishing-related companies achieve business growth. For more information about partnering with WhatTheyThink, contact Eric Vessels at [email protected] or Stephanie Papp at [email protected].