Modular based MIS/MES Smart Factory solution for folding carton and corrugated companies features ease of use, smart automation, and improved productivity
[Miami FL] HiFlow Solutions, a leading global provider of end-to-end management software solutions for folding carton, label converters, flexible packaging and corrugated producers, today reported that it will be featuring its latest software release at the AICC Spring Meeting, scheduled for 24-26 April 2023 at the Trump National Doral Resort in Miami FL.
During the event, Jack Lafler, HiFlow’s Vice President of Sales and Technical Services will participate in the AICC Supplier Innovations Session scheduled for 8:00 AM on Wednesday, April 26 in DJT Ballrooms I-J.
“At the show, we are excited to demonstrate the results of the last three years of development with stronger tools that are easier to use and achieve a faster ROI,” states Lafler. “Leveraging the new features in HiFlow 4.0, customers can significantly improve outcomes.”
About HiFlow 4.0
HiFlow Solutions MIS software is an end-to-end management information system with comprehensive tools that automate corrugated converting workflow and business processes. This enables companies to compete more effectively in the marketplace, maintain faster and leaner production times, and increase profit margins. HiFlow Solutions MIS and MES modular offerings streamline operations in packaging, label, flex-pack, commercial printing and corrugated converting plants, helping business owners gain visibility and control with real-time access to actionable data. New capabilities in HiFlow 4.0 include:
· A built-in packaging design & imposition engine. Manual processes that are labor intensive, often taking hours-to complete, are now automated with execution reduced to minutes, saving valuable labor time and freeing team members to perform more productive operations. Bringing the speed and power of imposition, HiFlow’s design & imposition module makes turnaround by prepress and estimating faster and more cost effective. Incorporates ECMA and FEFCO libraries.
· New Unified Multi-Panel Dashboard System. This robust dashboard enables managers, owners and individual team members to more easily stay on top of changes in the pre-press, production and finishing environments. Customized dashboards let users see metrics, reports and job workflows specific to their roles and responsibilities, making it easy to review significant volumes of valuable, real-time information at a glance.
· New web-browser Interface. HiFlow software can now be accessed on any device, anywhere, and still be secure. Ideal for remote workstations.
· Cloud Based. HiFlow 4.0 now offers services in the Cloud via a secure Microsoft Azure cloud-based platform. Clients can choose between an on-premise server-based platform and the Cloud, depending on individual company requirements.
· Machine Data Collection. Using print engines and sensors, users can access real time visibility into machine and equipment processes. Data is then collected, reported, and displayed directly in HiFlow’s customizable reporting system, including real time deep data on each individual job. This enables a more efficient operation with the ability to quickly view and correct issues with individual presses, operators, shifts and more.
· New Robust Barcoding Solution. Automate inventory systems with the HiFlow 4.0 Barcode Module integrated into existing barcode terminals (Windows, Android). Get data on real time material consumption and current stock availability. Contains data defining who, when, for which job and on what machine activities, including material consumption, are occurring.
In addition to these new capabilities, HiFlow 4.0 is easily integrated with third-party solutions in order to create a fully integrated and extremely efficient business and production environment.
Lafler concludes, “Industry 4.0 - the automation of manufacturing and industrial processes with smart technology – has long been a development goal for us at HiFlow Solutions. Our software has featured machine-to-software communication, smart algorithms, and smart automation for a long time. Now we’ve added layers of user interface that make the software more intuitive and easier to use. Those include a web-browser interface, a design and imposition module, and visual dashboards. We deepened data collection in our MES and upgraded our barcoding solution. HiFlow can now operate either in the cloud or on premise. These developments are a result of our ongoing research into emerging industry trends and a significant amount of time spent listening to our customers to better understand how we can improve the offerings to meet their changing needs.”
To schedule a one-on-one meeting with a HiFlow expert at the AICC Spring Meeting, please contact Amy Voss Dolce at [email protected].
To learn more about how HiFlow MIS/MES can improve your business and production performance, visit www.hiflowsolutions.com.