FLEXcon’s most popular out-of-home product line, FLEXcon® FLEXmark® Promotional Advertising Films, is now available with an air egress liner in wide web and pre-slit rolls.
- WPAE (White Opaque Vinyl with a high-performance permanent adhesive and air egress liner)
- WRAE (White Opaque Vinyl with a high-performance removable adhesive and air egress liner).
These 3.5 mil flexible white opaque polymeric vinyl films now feature the air egress liner which reduces air bubbles / air entrapment during application to the surface.
BENEFITS OF FLEXmark® VINYL BASE FILMS
- Good opacity for covering existing graphics.
- Good resistance to scuffing, tearing and abrasion.
BENEFITS OF AIR EGRESS LINER
- Provides enhanced performance for novice installers.
- Reduces air entrapment and makes installation of large-format graphics easier.
- Reduces the need for the wet method for installation.
- Provides total-applied cost savings for graphic installation.
- Barricade, vending, counter, window, wall, and floor* graphics.
- For floor graphic applications, FLEXmark® WRAE base film must be used with FLEXmark® CP or FLEXmark® OV6602 overlaminate for UL 410 Classification standard for slip resistance.
FLEXcon Company, Inc. is a global leader in coated and laminated films and adhesives used as functional components in manufactured goods and in graphics applications. A family-owned company for over 65 years, FLEXcon has provided a collaborative, consultative approach to deliver unique solutions that help customers achieve better business results. FLEXcon is a trusted partner to a wide range of companies, from printers and fabricators to engineers and designers, developing products for existing and emerging markets. Headquartered in Spencer, Mass., the company has operations throughout North America and Europe with distribution worldwide. For more information, visit www.FLEXcon.com follow FLEXcon on LinkedIn, or call +1-508-885-8200.