Manroland USA & Canada brings same Brand iQ software to printers in the United States and Canada in 2022
When workflow software automates a printing operation by removing human touch points and errors, and eliminating production bottlenecks, that shop ultimately reduces costs and becomes much more profitable. But when the same software can also help that printer’s core clients save money, rare partnerships develop and over time, customer loyalty increases. That was the overall experience of N2 Group (Hertfordshire, UK). With $20 million in annual revenue and over 100 employees, N2 Group is a leader in commercial printing, multi-media marketing, graphic design and business services across the UK. Andrew Tooke, General Manager of N2 Group, is well aware of the numerous benefits of Brand iQ workflow software, having been its first adopter in the UK.
“As the initial adopter of BrandiQ, we’ve seen it develop from a print-on-demand platform to a marketing and brand-management system. Across our business, we use all BrandiQ applications while providing our customers with a huge range of services – from digital asset management, print-on-demand manufacturing, merchandise, stock control, fulfillment & distribution across the UK and Europe – with the additional functionality of CPD online learning. BrandiQ has become an invaluable tool in all areas of our business. For sales it’s about the added value services we can provide, listening to our customers needs and having the tools to be able too provide the solutions. Once we introduce customers to BrandiQ, we see enhanced growth and longevity from these customers when compared to traditional service-based clients. The ease of artwork creation and immediate visibility of edited templates leads to reduced time and costs in getting products to press – for both ourselves and our customers. Print-ready PDF’s are sent to our divisions – commercial print, display (large format) or merchandise – allowing our teams to access artwork and orders within minutes of the order being placed.
We also utilize the print, finishing and fulfillment apps throughout our business. Our press operators can now gang-print work of similar types from multiple platforms to improve overall efficiency and reduce costs. Our production team is now better able to monitor the status of all orders via Brand iQ’s tracking software. Our fulfillment team uses handheld tablets to ‘pick and pack.’ With bin locations for each stock item and barcode checking of each product, team members are able to pick and pack quickly and accurately. The dispatch app links directly to our couriers (DPD), generating labels and updating tracking numbers within BrandiQ. Overall, BrandiQ is great platform around which we have grown and developed our business, streamlining processes and making all areas of our business much more efficient. With future developments expected in the next quarter building on supplier and multi-warehouse location functionality, we are very excited about our future.”
Now printers in the USA and Canada can have access to the same Brand iQ software that’s made N2 Group and their clients so successful
Manroland Sheetfed, one the world’s leading offset press manufacturers headquartered in Offenbach, Germany, recently brought Brand iQ technology to North America after its highly successful partnership with the software provider in the UK. “We're excited to offer Brand iQ software with all new press installations in Canada and the U.S., as well as to our current customers and to other printers,” said Sean Springett, CEO and Managing Director, Manroland Sheetfed USA and Canada. “The experience of N2 Group is just one example of how printers across the UK have embraced Brand iQ technology and become much more efficient and profitable – while also helping their own customers reduce costs and boost efficiency.” Under the new agreement, Brand iQ specialists will deploy the software, train print-shop staff and provide ongoing technical support and service. Manroland Sheetfed experts will partner with Brand iQ in the implementation process from start to finish, to ensure fast and seamless integration.
What Brand iQ can do for Manroland Sheetfed clients and other commercial printers Brand iQ’s SaaS (Software as a Service) technology can manage virtually all aspects of a printing company from one central, easy-to-use hub, while also enabling that printer to become a valued marketing services provider for its own clients. Brand iQ:
- Automates all in-shop production processes – from concept, to design, to approvals, to printing and delivery.
- Manages every stage of a print project much more efficiently, reducing downtime and human errors.
- Speeds up the approvals process significantly by collaborating in real time with clients, sales, IT staff and creative teams all at once – facilitating helpful input and feedback from every team member.
- Easily retrieves, catalogues and shares all of a client’s printed materials and other digital assets in minutes.
- Automates artwork creation with Template Designer. Users can access hundreds of pre-designed templates to create artwork faster, update existing designs, reduce time spent on client changes, and use that extra time to produce speculative campaigns that will attract new business.
- Orders, monitors and delivers printed materials, warehoused products and other physical items much faster through the Brand iQ Fulfillment Hub.
- Better manages financial teams, budgets and spending using the Brand iQ Insight Dashboard.
- Prints and fulfills your orders through Brand iQ’s Print Centre that supports localized print production in every corner of the globe. Orders are processed faster and errors are reduced.
For more information please contact Kevin Neureuter, Regional Sales Manager for Manroland Sheetfed USA and Canada, at 1-585-733-2099. Or, e-mail [email protected]. Please visit www.manroland.com/.