Following Microsoft's Dynamics 365 Business Central 2021 release Wave 2, v19, we present PrintVis 19. This release has the same structure as PV18, with a base app (extension) and separate extensions to install when the specific functionality of the extension is needed.
• PrintVis 19 Officially Released November 5, 2021
• This release is for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2021 Wave 2
• Based on Dynamics 365 Business Central 2021 19.0.29894.30693
• PV19 has the same structure as PV18, with a base app (extension) and separate extensions to be installed when the specific functionality in the extension is required
PrintVis version 220.127.116.11 is now available on Microsoft AppSource.
PV19 New Features
• Integration to Kodak Dynamic Print Planning
• RapidStart Improvements
• Enhanced Estimation Automation
• Reporting Enhancements
• Shipping Integration to EasyPost and 2Ship
For details on these features and more, go to PrintVis.com.
Free Cloud Trial on AppSource
PrintVis in the Cloud is available as a FREE TRIAL from Microsoft AppSource. Now is the perfect opportunity to try out the attractive modern client UI for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with the print-specific MIS functionality of PrintVis built right in. Learn the basics of creating a quote, adding demo data and more with our helpful guides - and get ready to take your graphics business to the next level with a complete solution powered by Microsoft Dynamics.
Go here to get started on your free trial version of PrintVis: https://printvis.com/trial/