Woburn, Mass. – Ink manufacturing company, Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces an all-purpose 1- or 2 component pad printing ink for plastic substrates the Natron TP Series.
The Natron™ TP Series ink line is a new all-purpose pad printing ink that exhibit exceptionally good adhesion on different plastic substrates like Tritan, ABS, PET, Polystyrene, PVC, Paper Cardboard, and wood. As a 2-component ink, the Natron™ TP series has great adhesion on hard substrates like coated plates and vinyl. Additionally, it can pass acids, gasoline, and alkali chemical tests.
This new pad printing ink for plastics feature:
- High Glossy finish,
- Fast drying—perfect for multicolor printing,
- High opacity—ideal to pad print on transparent and translucent products,
- Strong scratching resistance,
- Excellent printability, definition, and smooth printability for both open and closed ink cup pad printing machines,
- Superior resistance to chemicals such as alcohol, acids, gasoline, and alkali.
- NT (non-toxic) and free from heavy metals—making it the ideal ink of choice for food packaging, toys, industrial, and medical pad printing applications.
Like the Natron™ MG pad printing ink for glass and metals, the TP series is easy to work with. The TP Series ink line comes in 21 high opacity colors, including metallics. Custom colors are also available within 8 hours upon request.
Printers and decorators worldwide can now take advantage of the benefits offered by the Natron TP Series inks: economic value, durability, and vibrant prints.
To discover more about the TP pad printing inks, please visit: https://www.bostonindustrialsolutions.com/tp-series-pad-printing-ink/