Epson Preferred Plus Extended Service Plans Provide Increased Peace of Mind and Maximum Uptime for SurePress Customers
Los Alamitos, Calif. – Epson today announced Epson PreferredSM Plus Extended Service Plans for the SurePress® digital label press line. Designed to provide convenience and peace of mind, the new service plans offer next business day on-site response, parts, labor and travel, and optional, continuous support for up to 7 years.1 Three Extended Service Plans – Essential, Enhanced, Elite – allow customers to select a plan that best meets coverage needs, while providing a cost-effective way to protect their SurePress investment and manage costs with both monthly and yearly payment options.
“We know there is no time for downtime when running a business,” said Sheamus Looney, director of service product management, Epson America, Inc. “We designed these plans based on direct customer feedback, and we want to help our customers protect their SurePress investment with worry-free solutions that help maximize productivity.”
In its commitment to providing excellent service and support for SurePress customers, Epson has also expanded its technical support team to include 25 Epson-employed field service specialists in locations around the U.S. to best serve customers. Epson Certified Technicians are experts in operator and workflow training, which is included with the SurePress, and provide diagnostic service, assistance and options to resolve issues and minimize expenses. If parts are required, technicians utilize genuine Epson parts.
SurePress label presses come with a standard 1-year limited warranty featuring comprehensive coverage for the first year, comparable to the Elite Extended Service Plan option. This includes on-site technical support, parts, labor and travel, as well as preventative maintenance visits.2 Additional benefits of Epson Preferred Plus Extended Service Plans include:
- Priority service with Next-Business Day On-site3
- Comprehensive service parts, labor and travel4
- Parts placement – Epson printheads, ink and other service parts are available from Epson’s own supply chain and strategically located for quick dispatch
- Epson Remote Management System, a digital monitoring system that tracks usage data, allows for preemptive failure analysis and coordinating field repairs
- Phone and video technical support
- A supply chain controlled by Epson, with redundancies built in
Epson’s SurePress digital label presses are high-quality label printers that can be tailored to meet various needs and budgets, and provide media flexibility for pressure sensitive, shrink and in-mold label, and flexible packaging. For additional information, visit www.epson.com/surepress. For inquiries in North America, contact:
- Western Region: Mark Elsbernd, 818-620-2730 or [email protected]
- Central Region: Bob Ochalla, 630-710-6005 or [email protected]
- Eastern Region and Canada: Frank Connelly, 615-585-9058 or [email protected]