Weeklong series makes timely critical resources and technology information available to the industry
Last year, following the cancellation or postponement of industry events, WhatTheyThink launched its Technology Outlook Week, five Webinars designed to serve as a virtual platform for suppliers to the industry to get their messages out, and for producers to more easily stay up-to-date with the latest technology announcements as they plan for the future of their businesses.
Technology Outlook Week wraps up on Friday, May 21, at 1 pm ET, with a look at binding and finishing, sponsored by Standard Finishing. Join Trish Witkowski as she highlights the latest trends and technology and product announcements from manufacturers of binding and finishing equipment. Get the lowdown on new features, capabilities, and applications that can give your business a competitive edge.
Who should attend?
- Commercial printers looking to see what new products and technologies are coming to market
- Distributors/brokers looking for new applications and partnership opportunities
What you’ll learn:
- New developments and trends in binding and finishing
- New products from major industry vendors
- New trends, features, capabilities, and applications
A complete archive of—slides and audio—will be available for download following this session.
Technology Outlook Week will also include:
- May 17—Digital printing, featuring Ralf Schlözer. Register here.
- May 18—Labels and packaging, featuring David Zwang. Register here.
- May 19—Software and workflow, featuring Pat McGrew and Ryan McAbee. Register here.
- May 20—Wide format & signage and textiles & apparel, featuring Richard Romano and Cary Sherburne. Register here.
WhatTheyThink is the printing and publishing industry's leading media organization, offering a wide range of publications that deliver unbiased, real-time market intelligence, industry news, economic and trend analysis, peer-to-peer communication, and special reports on emerging technology and critical events. Special interest sections include Economics, Wide-Format & Signage, Labels & Packaging, Software, Print Finishing, Textiles, and Industrial Print. WhatTheyThink hosts webinars and live events as well as providing content through a syndication program, delivering content directly to related websites. In addition, WhatTheyThink offers a wide range of lead generation and branding programs that help print- and publishing-related companies achieve business growth. For more information about partnering with WhatTheyThink, contact Eric Vessels at email: [email protected], Kelley Holmes at email [email protected] or Stephanie Papp at [email protected].