Weeklong series makes timely critical resources and technology information available to the industry
Last year, following the cancellation or postponement of industry events, WhatTheyThink launched its Technology Outlook Week, five Webinars designed to serve as a virtual platform for suppliers to the industry to get their messages out, and for producers to more easily stay up-to-date with the latest technology announcements as they plan for the future of their businesses.
Day Four of Technology Outlook Week—Thursday, May 20, at 1 pm ET, focuses on wide format & signage and textiles and apparel. Wide-format printing was the saving grace of many print businesses during the pandemic year, as many were able to transition to new signage applications. At the same time, the pandemic disrupted the textile and apparel supply chain and highlighted ways that the fashion industry needs to clean up its act. What does 2021 look like for these two sectors in terms of both trends and technologies? Join Richard Romano and Cary Sherburne as they highlight the latest technology and product announcements from manufacturers of wide-format printing and finishing, signage, and apparel solutions. Get the lowdown on new features, capabilities, and applications that can give your business a competitive edge.
Who should attend?
- Commercial printers looking to see what new products and technologies are coming to market
- Distributors/brokers looking for new applications and partnership opportunities
What you’ll learn:
- New developments and trends in wide-format printing, signage, and textiles and apparel
- New products from major industry vendors
- New trends, features, capabilities, and applications
A complete archive of—slides and audio—will be available for download following this session.
Technology Outlook Week will also include:
- May 17—Digital printing, featuring Ralf Schlözer. Register here.
- May 18—Labels and packaging, featuring David Zwang. Register here.
- May 19—Software and workflow, featuring Pat McGrew and Ryan McAbee. Register here.
- May 21—Finishing, featuring Trish Witkowski. Register here.
WhatTheyThink is the printing and publishing industry's leading media organization, offering a wide range of publications that deliver unbiased, real-time market intelligence, industry news, economic and trend analysis, peer-to-peer communication, and special reports on emerging technology and critical events. Special interest sections include Economics, Wide-Format & Signage, Labels & Packaging, Software, Print Finishing, Textiles, and Industrial Print. WhatTheyThink hosts webinars and live events as well as providing content through a syndication program, delivering content directly to related websites. In addition, WhatTheyThink offers a wide range of lead generation and branding programs that help print- and publishing-related companies achieve business growth. For more information about partnering with WhatTheyThink, contact Eric Vessels at email: [email protected], Kelley Holmes at email [email protected] or Stephanie Papp at [email protected].