Weeklong series makes timely critical resources and technology information available to the industry
Last year, following the cancellation or postponement of industry events, WhatTheyThink launched its Technology Outlook Week, five Webinars designed to serve as a virtual platform for suppliers to the industry to get their messages out, and for producers to more easily stay up-to-date with the latest technology announcements as they plan for the future of their businesses.
Day Two of Technology Outlook Week—Tuesday, May 18, at 1 pm ET—focuses on labels and packaging. Join David Zwang as he highlights the latest technology and product announcements from manufacturers of label and packaging solutions. Sponsored by Xeikion, this session will detail new product announcements, as well as new features, capabilities, and applications in the label and packaging market, as well as prevailing and emerging trends.
Who should attend?
- Commercial printers looking to see what new products and technologies are coming to market
- Distributors/brokers looking for new applications and partnership opportunities
What you’ll learn:
- New label and packaging technology developments and trends
- New label and packaging products from major industry vendors
- New features, capabilities, and applications
A complete archive of—slides and audio—will be available for download following this session.
Technology Outlook Week will also include:
- May 17—Digital printing, featuring Ralf Schlözer. Register here.
- May 19—Software & workflow, featuring Pat McGrew & Ryan McAbee. Register here.
- May 20—Wide format & signage and textiles & apparel, featuring Richard Romano & Cary Sherburne. Register here.
- May 21—Finishing, featuring Trish Witkowski. Register here.
WhatTheyThink is the printing and publishing industry's leading media organization, offering a wide range of publications that deliver unbiased, real-time market intelligence, industry news, economic and trend analysis, peer-to-peer communication, and special reports on emerging technology and critical events. Special interest sections include Economics, Wide-Format & Signage, Labels & Packaging, Software, Print Finishing, Textiles, and Industrial Print. WhatTheyThink hosts webinars and live events as well as providing content through a syndication program, delivering content directly to related websites. In addition, WhatTheyThink offers a wide range of lead generation and branding programs that help print- and publishing-related companies achieve business growth. For more information about partnering with WhatTheyThink, contact Eric Vessels at email: [email protected], Kelley Holmes at email [email protected] or Stephanie Papp at [email protected].