Pittsburgh, Pa. – The Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation (PGSF) is extending its scholarship application period to May 8, 2021.
PGSF awards recurring scholarships to high school seniors or students already enrolled in a post-secondary program, as well as to individuals who are currently employed by a graphic communications company and are seeking additional education.
Scholarship recipients will be notified by mid-June of 2021.
These are the requirements for full-time students to be considered by the selection committee:
- application submitted by May 8, 2021,
- two recommendations,
- official transcripts or a copy (must be submitted online with the application),
- 3.0 GPA or better,
- full-time status (12 or more credits per term),
- enrolled in a printing or graphics program at a technical school, college, or university within the United States, and
- pursuing a career in printing technology, printing management, graphic communications, or publishing.
Click here to start an application for full-time enrollment.
Individuals who are currently employed by a graphic communications company and are seeking additional part-time education are encouraged to apply for a PGSF scholarship. In order to be considered, applicants must be confirmed by their employer by May 8. The employer must be in the graphic communications industry, either as a service provider or as a supplier to the industry. The applicant must also intend to continue a career in graphic communications, printing technology, printing management, or publishing.
Click here to start an application for part-time enrollment.