Herndon, Va. – The Organization for Machine Automation and Control (OMAC) is pleased to announce the new members of the board of directors for the period of three years.
The newly elected members of the OMAC Board of Directors are:
- Mike Hogan, Milacron Plastics Technologies Group LLC (OEM)
- Christopher Hough, ProMach (OEM/Technology Provider)
- Kjell Erik Meier, Tronrud Engineering (OEM)
The newly elected Board members will be joining the following continuing members of the OMAC Board of Directors:
- Ron Mac Donald, Nestlé; OMAC Board Chair
- Jason Debruler, Procter & Gamble; OMAC Vice Chairman
- Spencer Cramer, ei3 Corporation; OMAC Board Secretary
- John Uber, Mettler Toledo; OMAC Board Member
- Larry Elliott, WestRock, OMAC Board Member
More information about OMAC’s new Board members is available online. For more information about OMAC, visit www.OMAC.org.