Cincinnati, Ohio – Kao Collins announced the launch of a new website for their industrial inkjet and flexographic inks.
The site, found at www.kaoprint.com and launched just before DRUPA’s 2021 event, offers businesses involved in the industrial printing industry access to the expertise and innovative capabilities provided by the company’s three brands: Kao Collins, Kao Chimigraf, and Kao Corporation Chemical Business.
Now customers anywhere have access to Kao’s suite of ink products and services. The site aims to support worldwide industrial printing through the following:
- Stronger supply chain support
- Efficient access to all inks and services
- Supporting decentralized production and manufacturing
- Faster development of custom ink and printing solutions
- Greater flexibility to support changing markets and business conditions
“We’re offering solutions locally by combining expertise from our chemists and engineers with the product development and manufacturing capabilities provided by Kao locations around the world,” said Vice President Chris Rogers. As a global brand serving a worldwide network of industrial printers, packagers, and distributors, Kao seeks to prioritize sustainability efforts throughout the supply chain.
- Formulating innovative ink solutions that reduce the environmental impact of industrial printing operations
- Diversifying our network of distributors to promote fairness in markets and competition
- Providing customers with technical support that advances their sustainability goals
The company will highlight various initiatives for sustainability in several webinars during DRUPA 2021:
- Business Expansion with Kao Thermal Inkjet Solution
- Eco Value Chain created by Kao Digital Printing Solution on Flexible Packaging
- UV Low-migration Inkjet Inks For Corrugated
- Sustainability as the Only Path
“Already many of our products are meeting the need of our customers for more sustainable printing solutions,” said Rogers.
Contact Kristin Adams at [email protected] for more information