Herndon, Va. – The Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP) is pleased to announce the new members of the board of directors for the period of Jan. 2021 through Dec. 2021.
The newly elected members of the Board of Directors as of Jan. 1, 2021 are:
- Camille Chism, CPPL, Fellow, owner, Indigo Packaging & Consulting, LLC
- Brian Stepowany, CPPL, Fellow, senior manager, packaging research & development, B&G Foods
“If the past year has taught us anything, it is that we all must be able to change and adapt,” says Jane Chase, executive director, IoPP. “IoPP was and continues to be uniquely positioned to support our membership during the COVID-19 crisis by providing resources for virtual networking and educational opportunities. I am looking forward to watching IoPP continue to pivot and grow under this new Board of Directors slate.”
The newly-elected members will be joining the following returning members of the IoPP Board of Directors:
- Jennifer Benolken, CPPL, MDM & regulatory specialist, packaging engineering, Tyvek®, medical packaging, DuPont Protection Solutions
- Sara Michals, CPPL, manager, packaging and merchandising, Corelle Brands LLC
- Rebecca Oesterle, CPPL, Fellow—Chair, IoPP Board of Directors
- Michael Okoroafor, Ph.D., vice president, global sustainability & packaging innovation, McCormick & Company, Inc.—Treasurer, IoPP Board of Directors
- William Rice, principal, packaging technology, SC Johnson & Son, Inc.—VP, education and certification, IoPP Board of Directors
- Tom Seymour, sales account manager, Hammer Packaging—Vice Chair, IoPP Board of Directors
- Toby Wingfield, global R&D packaging director, PepsiCo – Global Gatorade—VP, membership, IoPP Board of Directors
In addition to welcoming this new Board of Directors slate for 2021, IoPP would like to thank their two outgoing Board members: Sue Evans, senior technical manager, packaging, US Foods, Inc., and Wynn Wiksell, director, R&D and innovation, J.M. Smucker. Evans served on the IoPP Board for two years and Wiksell served for four years.
Learn more about IoPP’s Board of Directors online. For more information about IoPP, visit iopp.org.