2021 Officers and Full Board of Directors Announced
McLean, Va. – The Paper and Packaging Board (P+PB) announces the appointment of James Harrell, Sonoco; Pete Watson, Greif; and, Rob Melton, Domtar by USDA Secretary Sonny Perdue for a three-year board term beginning January 2021. Three seats were open on the board including a South seat filled by Harrell and a seat representing the rest of the U.S. filled by Watson. Melton fills the Importer seat.
A nine-member Board of Directors representing the four grades of paper funding the Paper & Packaging – How Life Unfolds® campaign oversees the paper and packaging sectors’ national promotion program. For 2021, officers and board members include:
- Chair, Scott Light, Executive Vice President, Packaging & Cellulose, Georgia-Pacific LLC
- Vice-Chair, Jonathan Kraft, President, The Kraft Group
- Secretary/Treasurer, Fred Towler, Chief Diversity Officer & Vice President Global Talent Management, International Paper Co.
- Michael P. Doss, President and CEO, Graphic Packaging International, Inc.
- James Harrell, Vice President and General Manager Paper, NA, Sonoco
- Rob Melton, Vice President and General Manager, Paper, Domtar
- Kingsley Shannon, SVP, Segment President - Fine Paper & Packaging Division, Neenah, Inc.
- Steven C. Voorhees, CEO, WestRock
- Pete Watson, President and CEO, Greif, Inc.
Find the current roster and learn more at www.paperandpackaging.org.