Awarded for manufacturing of precision rotary tooling and accessories for the label printing industry.
Cape Town, South Africa – ROTOCON has achieved the ISO 9001:2015 certification for their regional manufacturing facility in Johannesburg, awarded for manufacturing of precision rotary tooling and accessories for the label printing industry.
“We’re pleased to be awarded this highly regarded certification that demonstrates our quality management system in Johannesburg meets the requirements of the latest ISO 9001 standard,” said Michael Aengenvoort, ROTOCON director and co-owner. “We congratulate and thank our team for their efforts in this exciting achievement.”
The ROTOCON Johannesburg facility manufacturers solid rotary dies, print cylinders, and accessories. In December 2018, the Johannesburg branch took delivery of a state-of-the-art Haas VF3 CNC centre that automatically finishes rotary dies, ensuring a perfect cutting edge 100% of the time.
In addition to improving quality by eliminating possible human error in hand sharpening, the CNC centre speeds up resharpening time and improves cutting edge accuracy. Orders are delivered locally as well as ROTOCON’s Cape Town and Durban branches using the company’s own fleet of vehicles.
- ISO (the International Organization for Standardization) is a worldwide federation of national standards bodies (ISO member bodies). ISO 9000:2015 describes the fundamental concepts and principles of quality management which are universally applicable to the following:
organizations seeking sustained success through the implementation of a quality management system;
- customers seeking confidence in an organization's ability to consistently provide products and services conforming to their requirements;
- organizations seeking confidence in their supply chain that their product and service requirements will be met;
- organizations and interested parties seeking to improve communication through a common understanding of the vocabulary used in quality management;
- organizations performing conformity assessments against the requirements of ISO 9001;
- providers of training, assessment or advice in quality management;
- developers of related standards.
ISO 9000:2015 specifies the terms and definitions that apply to all quality management and quality management system standards developed by ISO/TC 176.
“Our commitment to top-class customer service and high-quality product is integral to our continued success.” concluded Aengenvoort.