River Falls, Wis. – AMS Spectral UV – a Baldwin Technology Company, the leading supplier of high-power LED UV for sheetfed and web offset litho, hosted a webinar (#PIWebinar #PKIWebinar) in partnership with Printing Impressions, featuring a panel of LED UV users from across North America.
This webinar was live on November 5th, but is still available for convenient on-demand viewing. Click here to register.
The lineup of expert speakers included Paul J DeSantis of ANRO Inc. (West Chester, PA), which specializes in turnkey and cost-effective solutions for corporate printing, direct mail, online print management solutions, fulfillment, graphic design, and digital communication services; John Dahlke of printing and graphics company VISOgraphic Printing (Addison, IL); and Kent Tucker of Tucker Castleberry (Atlanta, GA), which provides printing, direct mail and marketing.
“We are extremely excited to host this stellar panel of printers who have transformed their businesses with AMS Spectral UV’s LED UV platform,” said Hans Ulland, Executive Vice President of AMS Spectral UV. “Any printer can learn from the challenges they faced and solved with LED UV.”
Topics included how LED UV retrofits:
- have increased production throughput 30%, 50% and 100% on the same equipment;
- cut turnaround times in half;
- can be the key ingredient in winning new business;
- are a magnet to new salespeople with high-margin business;
- open the door to high-margin special effects;
- open production to tougher to print and dry substrates;
- removes variables that fight consistent quality production;
- solve a myriad of quality issues; and
- enabled one printer to transition from 100% commercial work to an increasing mix of higher margin Packaging Print.