Epson to Showcase Industry-Leading SurePress Digital Label Press Solutions
Epson America, Inc., will be participating in the upcoming interactive virtual TLMI Annual Meeting from Nov. 11-12, 2020.
The two-day virtual TLMI Annual Meeting will feature presenters and experts addressing the most critical issues that industry converters and suppliers face today. The theme of the two-day event is “V2V: Beyond Uncertainty.” The TLMI Annual Meeting’s full program and content will be available to any and all employees at TLMI’s member companies.
Epson will be participating in the extensive virtual exhibition where converters and suppliers can engage in one-on-one networking discussions. Featured products include:
- SurePress® L-6534VW: Designed for label converters investing in a digital label press or looking to expand production facilities, the SurePress L-6534VW Digital Label Press, designed to be reliable and easy-to-use, enables high-speed printing ideal for producing labels and packaging with outstanding durability. The compact design integrates all the functions required for label production, including a Corona Treater, White ink, digital varnish, and an additional UV curing unit. The print heads, inks, LED pinning and curing lamp units, media feeding, and control system are all developed, serviced and manufactured by Epson.
- SurePress L-4533AW:This seven-color digital label press with White ink delivers high-speed printing, precise quality and remarkable color gamut required for brand-quality prime labels and packaging. Featuring versatile substrate support, the low-cost, turnkey solution prints on off-the-shelf materials, including uncoated, gloss and semi-gloss papers, film, and vinyl. Epson’s industrial-quality resin-coated pigment inks are durable and provide superior adhesion, plus water and abrasion resistance on most substrates.
The TLMI Annual Meeting will start at 8 a.m. (PT) on Wednesday, Nov. 11 and conclude at 4:30 p.m. (PT) on Thursday, Nov. 12.
The interactive virtual event will be held online. Registration information for both member and non-members can be found at: https://www.accelevents.com/e/v2v#about.
The Epson SurePress digital label press line offers advanced workflow automation solutions leveraging the Wasatch RIP solution, delivering customers a fully customizable solution designed to streamline orders, minimize production errors, help increase productivity, and run print production effectively. The SurePress digital label presses are high-quality label printers that can be tailored to meet various needs and budgets, and provide media flexibility for pressure sensitive, shrink and in-mold label, and flexible packaging. For additional information, visit www.epson.com/surepress. For inquiries in North America, contact:
- Western Region – Mark Elsbernd, 818-620-2730 or [email protected]
- Central Region – Bob Ochalla, 630-710-6005 or [email protected]
- Eastern Region and Canada – Frank Connelly, 615-585-9058 or [email protected]