Epson to Showcase and Offer Live Remote Demos of Leading SurePress Digital Label Press Solutions
Long Beach, Calif. –
Epson America, Inc., will be participating in the upcoming FTA Virtual Fall Conference from Oct. 5-7, demonstrating its leading SurePress® digital label press solutions for label and packaging converters.
The FTA Virtual Fall Conference is designed to offer collaboration between customers, printers and suppliers. Attendees will experience technical content, covering topics essential to flexographers. Through six technical sessions and more than 20 presentations, attendees will learn plate making, how to manage color, how CPCs prototype designs, prepress for flexography and digital, and how to effectively conduct business during COVID-19.
Epson will be exhibiting at the three-day event, offering one-on-one video meetings and product demonstrations with technical experts, as well as product information, videos and brochures. Epson will be showcasing two SurePress solutions that provide affordable, efficient solutions for producing high print quality:
- SurePress L-6534VW: Designed for label converters investing in a digital label press or looking to expand production facilities, the SurePress L-6534VW digital LED UV press, designed to be reliable and easy-to-use, enables high-speed printing ideal for producing labels and packaging with outstanding durability. The compact design integrates all the functions required for label production, including a Corona Treater, White ink, digital varnish, and an additional UV curing unit. The print heads, inks, LED pinning and curing lamp units, media feeding, and control system are all developed, serviced and manufactured by Epson.
- SurePress L-4533AW: This seven-color digital label press with White ink delivers high-speed printing, precise quality and remarkable color gamut required for brand-quality prime labels and packaging. Featuring versatile substrate support, the low-cost, turnkey solution prints on off-the-shelf materials, including uncoated, gloss and semi-gloss papers, film, and vinyl. Epson’s industrial-quality resin-coated pigment inks are durable and provide superior adhesion, plus water and abrasion resistance on most substrates.
The FTA Virtual Fall Conference will take place Monday, Oct. 5 through Wednesday, Oct. 7 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT. The virtual Epson exhibition will be available for seven days after the event ends, from Oct. 8-14, at www.flexography.org.
The virtual event will take place in FTA’s Virtual Conference Center. Registration is open now with single- and five-seat bundles available. For more information, visit www.flexography.org/fall2020.
Developed by one of the largest label printer manufacturers in the labeling and packaging industry, Epson’s SurePress digital label presses are high-quality label printers that can be tailored to meet various needs and budgets, and provide media flexibility for pressure sensitive, shrink and in-mold label, and flexible packaging. For additional information, visit https://epson.com/surepress. For inquiries in North America, contact:
- Western Region – Mark Elsbernd, 818-620-2730 or [email protected]
- Central Region – Bob Ochalla, 630-710-6005 or [email protected]
- Eastern Region and Canada – Frank Connelly, 615-585-9058 or [email protected]