MUTOH America Inc. a leading manufacturer of wide-format inkjet printers, today announces the launch of its new 64 inch dye sublimation printer, XpertJet 1682WR. The latest additions to MUTOH's award-winning line of wide format printers, paired with MUTOH's new DH21 Dye Sublimation ink provides improved usability and reduces operational workload which will ensure high-quality prints, high production output, and user-friendly operation.
Standard staggered dual head design, provides great quality and print speeds. Available in both 4 color (CMYK) and 7color (CMYK, Lc,Lm,Lk,) ink configurations for DH21.
The XpertJet platform has all new features specifically designed to enhance the user's experience, work flow and output quality. Features have been added to improve transport and printing of thinner papers. The XpertJet will be a favorite among users looking to output various types of dye sublimation including textile, hard surfaces, personalization products, signage and more.
NEW FEATURES OF THE XPERTJET 1682WR PRINTERS INCLUDE:
* New Cover Design - sleek black modern design with easy maintenance access.
* New Automatic Bi-Directional alignment with built in sensor - save time by automatically calibrating printer alignments, increasing ease of use.
* New Touch Panel - user friendly touch panel which only displays keys necessary for desired functions.
* New Internal LED lighting - illuminates work area to easily monitor print status.
* New LED warning indicators - for each ink cartridge slot, showing remaining ink levels.
* MUTOH Status Monitor (MSM) - check's the printer's operation status in real time. MSM mobile provides monitoring with a smartphone or tablet.
* New Media Feed Flange Design - allows operators to easily and quickly load media and exchange multiple rolls when the flanges have been mounted in advance.
* New Hi-Torque Media Flange option - for thin and lightweight papers
* New Pressure Roller System- allows operators to manually select and engage individual pressure rollers to minimize cockling
"We are happy to announce and introduce our latest evolution of dye sublimation printers, the XPJ-1682WR produced by MUTOH in Japan - says Randy Anderson, Product Manager for MUTOH, America "We've kept the core components that makes MUTOH dye sub printers strong and reliable while adding new technologies that make the printer easier to use.
The XpertJet 1682WR is available now for pre-order through an authorized MUTOH reseller and will start shipping September 2020.
Log on to www.mutoh.com for more information or to request a free print sample.