CNCShop.com, a division of AAG, has launched a new eCommerce site for owners of both router and waterjet cutting solutions. The online store has a fresh new look and new inventory that meets the demands of a constantly evolving CNC industry.
NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:
• The addition of waterjet parts for WARDJet machines
• Mobile friendly design
• Easier reordering of previous orders
• Faster page navigation
• Excellent search filters for quick selection of parts
• An ever-growing selection of CNC parts, tools, and accessories
DO MORE WITH THE SAME MACHINE
Customers save money when they’re able to use the same machine for a variety of applications and improved performance. CNCShop carries a wide selection of upgrades for routers and waterjets that lets machinists make the most of their investment for as long as possible. Examples include a High Speed Spindle for faster router cutting or a waterjet Height Sensor to increase part accuracy and save costs.
CNCSHOP.COM: MORE THAN JUST CNC PARTS
When customers visit the new CNCShop.com, they’ll discover it’s more than just an online parts store. Members get access to:
1. ONLINE TRAINING: Customized training available in a variety of topics with a trained CNC Expert.
2. SERVICE & SUPPORT: Machines can be repaired quickly through remote diagnostics or scheduled onsite visits. Maintenance plans to extend the life of router and waterjet machines are also available.
CONTACT Call 1-800-527-9670 or visit CNCShop.com to tap into a network of experienced CNC experts, easily accessible and ready to assist with a variety of CNC needs.