Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE) has announced the second installment of its free 2020 webinar series that covers specific business verticals and their efforts to manage digital signage networks during this pandemic. The webinar, entitled Digital Signage in Entertainment Spaces During COVID-19: What’s Now and Next?, will be presented Thursday, June 11 at 4 p.m. ET.
This 60-minute session will benefit entertainment venue technologists and marketing and communications professionals responsible for their facility’s digital signage communications network.
Featured discussion leaders include:
- Ralph Schorbach, Technology Manager, Fairplex
- Jerry Harris, Senior Director, Creative Services, Georgia Aquarium
- Angel Cordero, Digital Signage Lead, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
The webinar will discuss the ways in which entertainment venue professionals are currently leveraging their digital signage infrastructures outside of their physical plants, and going forward, how they foresee using digital signage differently when their facilities reopen to the public.
Attendees will learn:
• How their peers are using digital signage for safety messaging during this crisis.
• How their peers are planning to leverage digital signage to assist with the return of guests.
• The importance of having a “return” strategy in place.
Attendance for this webinar is free, but registration is required through this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8166410816774376975