Free webinar series powered by PRINTING United offers information and guidance to help businesses navigate and overcome issues surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic
Fairfax, Va. – The Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA) today announces a new webinar series designed to address critical issues facing the printing industry today, amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The free “COVID-19: Ask the Experts” webinar series, powered by PRINTING United, will be offered semimonthly and feature key updates on a variety of topics to help businesses overcome operational challenges.
Joe Marin, VP of Education and Training, PIA, will moderate the series, and Lisbeth Lyons, VP of Government and External Affairs, PIA, will kick off the series on Monday, April 27, at 11 AM ET, presenting: “Government Response Updates.” Registration is now live.
Webinar: Government Response Updates
As our nation faces an unprecedented public health and economic crisis, our industry is facing unique challenges. In this webinar, get the very latest updates on COVID response, actions, and plans from Congress and the White House that specifically affect printing industry businesses.
In this 60-minute webinar, attendees will gain insight on:
- The latest Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) updates for small and mid-sized business relief
- Implications of tax and labor policy changes
- What the “Phase 4” stimulus might look like
- How is USPS is faring and what relief might it get
- When and how the U.S. economy will reopen and employers roles
“Right now, we have an obligation to come together and do whatever it takes to help one another during this unexpected interruption in normal, day-to-day business,” says James Martin, Executive Vice President, SGIA. “Uniting the industry means we come together during the good, the bad, and every time in between. Collaboration doesn’t stop when times get tough; it means we work to support one another more than ever, and this series, and these resources we’re building, serve to do just that.”
Upcoming “Ask the Experts” webinars in the series
Future “COVID-19: Ask the Experts” webinars are scheduled as follows and are being presented by leading thought contributors to the COVID-19 Resource Channel, recently launched by SGIA in collaboration with NAPCO Media, PIA and PIA affiliates to help serve the industry during this unprecedented time.
Further session details and registration will be forthcoming:
- May 11, 2 PM ET: Presented by Andy Paparozzi, Chief Economist, SGIA
- May 29, 2 PM ET: Special PSP Feature Webinar
- June 8, 2 PM ET: Presented by Adriane Harrison, VP of Human Relations, PIA
- June 22, 2 PM ET: Presented by Marci Kinter, VP of Government Affairs, SGIA; and Gary Jones, Director of Environmental, Health and Safety Affairs, SGIA
To register for the “Government Response Updates” webinar on Monday, April 27, please click here.