Phoenix, Ariz.– As we continue to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, the health and well-being of our associates, customers, and their employees is of utmost importance to us.
As a critical partner to your business, we also understand that limiting any impact this health event could have on our service to you is imperative. We are clearly focused on our preparedness efforts to maintain a safe work environment for our associates and to sustain our business operations.
We have a strong, global, integrated supply chain in place that is managed by a dedicated team who are committed to keeping our operations running smoothly so that we can provide you with the best possible service with no interruption with critical supplies to run your business.
As such, we have activated our Plan, which includes:
- Deploying a strategy to coordinate delivery of supplies, services and support to our customers
- Providing our associates with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness
- Coordinating global and local communications with our associates, clients and partners
- Plans are in place for our associates to work remotely from home with direct access to our company phone and computer systems for continued operations in the event they can't come into the office.
- Limiting all non-essential business travel
We will continue to monitor this situation and will provide any necessary updates and we will continue to use every effort to deliver uninterrupted essential services and supplies to all our valued customers. If you have additional questions, please contact your Mutoh Representative - we are here to help.
For more information regarding Mutoh America, Inc. and its products visit www.mutoh.com or call 1.800.99MUTOH.