SMART Papers and CAP Ventures Produce Digital Printing Guide
Press release from the issuing company
April 22, 2002 -- SMART Papers and CAP Ventures have produced an up-to-the-minute fact guide to digital printing equipment and papers. The handbook, entitled "Today’s Digital Imaging," is available free of charge at the SMART Papers Booth during ON DEMAND.
The 70-page booklet features:
* Digital Imaging Today and the reasons for using digital printing
* Basics of Color Imaging Technology
* Desktop and Office Imaging Technology, including inkjet, laser, and copy equipment
* Production Equipment, color copying and color printing technologies
* Details on the latest equipment from Canon, Xerox, Indigo, NexPress, Xeikon, and Heidelberg
* Glossary of Digital Printing and Digital Paper Terms
The book also details the premium coated and uncoated papers from SMART Papers, including Kromekote, Knightkote Matte, Carnival, and Benefit brands.
Merilyn Dunn of CAP Ventures authored the introduction to the booklet.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.