New features and functions increase connectivity to simplify and speed-up processes
Esko has today (3 July) underlined its commitment to helping businesses build a stronger, more connected working environment, with the launch of its latest software release that delivers ever higher levels of speed, consistency and collaboration within the print and packaging ecosystem.
“In the face of mounting challenges for brands and their label and packaging partners, we are continuously working on improving our solutions to address the growing business need to better connect people, processes and technologies,” said Jan De Roeck, Esko Director of Marketing, Industry Relations and Strategy.
“With software version 23.07, we are further extending the availability of Share & Approve, our cloud native service that enables users to seamlessly connect their prepress to their customers and stakeholders with a new gateway through to their artwork editor applications. Including this innovation in Esko editor software delivers greater capability across a shared platform, fulfilling our promise to help businesses automate, connect and accelerate the go-to-market process,” said Jan. “We are delivering against our vision to improve the way the industry connects with their stakeholders and customers with a platform that streamlines and simplifies entire approval cycles.
“With 50 complimentary approval cycles each month, Share & Approve enables users to share files, automate workflows, gather approvals, track milestones, and ultimately speed up approval cycles by as much as three times,” explained Jan. “Anyone can join, anywhere, for free, and connect their processes to Esko’s cloud-based platform. This means quick accessibility - without the need to download any software - and the ability to connect from anywhere on any device.
“We are also introducing AVT AutoSet for Digital, our new complete print inspection solution for any workflow for digitally printed labels production, which delivers unparalleled quality control to reduce waste and boost efficiency,” said Jan. “Combining the accuracy and speed of the AVT Helios D 100% print inspection unit with the automation of AVT AutoSet for Digital empowers operators to automatically upload and switch between jobs, while the connectivity of AVT WorkFlow Link Digital enables them to record, scan and edit multiple jobs on the same roll.”
Jan explained how increased cloud features within Esko software 23.07 deliver further significant benefits to users. “We know the importance of speed, simplification of processes across the workflow and access for all, wherever they may be,” he said. “With this latest version we have introduced additional functionality, ensuring users can make the most of the tools at their disposal.
“Through increasing the integration of products across the entire Esko portfolio, users are able to connect with one another like never before, bringing more value to their own business as well as their customers,” he said.
Esko, the global provider of integrated software and hardware solutions that accelerate the go-to-market process of packaged goods, will make software version 23.07 available for all customers from Monday, 3 July. A live webinar planned for 12 July will take a detailed look at each of the innovative new tools and additional functions.
Esko Release 23.07 includes a host of new features, including:
• Share & Approve – launching new gateways to Esko editor tools, simplifying and speeding up approvals and delivering on the vision for a connected platform. Annotations are available to all operators and stakeholders in all connected applications, enabling true collaboration
• AVT AutoSet for Digital for ANY workflow – enabling automated inspection, whatever the press, plus cloud connectivity enabling automation through internal and external systems
• Color Pilot advancements protecting quality – now publish color strategies to Esko Cloud, new Cloud Resource Downloader to easily access data for Automation Engine and WebCenter, easy access to automatically updated Pantone color library in WebCenter via Esko Cloud
• Phoenix – Continued integration with ArtiosCAD, Automation Engine and ArtPro+, together with improvements for folding carton workflows and bound imposition improvements
• Automation Engine – new cloud link on files uploaded to Share & Approve, Esko color management also on Esko Cloud and other advancements such as cloud storage and ticketing
• WebCenter – new flexible admin rights to improve ease and user experience, more configurations and customizations, and enhanced viewing tools for comparing versions
• ArtiosCAD – new integration with Cape, Esko’s cloud native palletization software, with single sign-on, one-click folding for snap closures and complete FEFCO and ECMA standards as parametric tools. With this release, Esko has completed the full ECMA library of templates
“We look forward to demonstrating these latest innovations thar have been developed to empower users to deliver perfectly packaged goods, from ideation through to the shelf, ultimately achieving their core business goals.”
The new Esko Release 23.07 will be formally launched at a live webinar event on 12th July. To register for the free event, just click here.
For more information about the new features in Esko Release 23.07 and the full range of Esko software solutions, visit www.esko.com.