Montreal, Canada. Ultimate TechnoGraphics, leader in imposition and finishing automation solutions, is pleased to kick off the ‘UB Hire Me!’ campaign. The objective of this new campaign is to put into perspective the importance in investing in smart automation software and to promote finishing automation in a context of global labor shortages affecting companies worldwide.
In fact, in order to alleviate the pressures of the current labor market, the need to maximize substrate usage, as well as the pressure to deliver a growing amount of short run jobs or copy-of-one work in a short turnaround time, automation is key.
Ultimate’s finishing automation software, Ultimate Bindery® is a proven solution to solve productivity challenges and reach higher levels of productivity and efficiency. Imagine if this software was a finishing automation expert looking for work. “Hello my name is UB. Hire me!”.
Indeed, if UB were a candidate for a position at a printing company, this is what his resume would look like:
- 14 years of international professional experience, working for small-medium print shops to very large print powerhouses, evolving in short-runs, web-to-print, hybrid printing, variable data printing, on demand books or transactional printing environment
- Specialized in more than 55 finishing devices, from perfect binder, saddle-stitcher, cutter, slitter-creaser, 3-knife cutter, etc.
- Expertise in inline and nearline finishing workflow.
- Available 24/7/365. Always keeping company productivity up. Show up to work no matter the economic, environmental, social context and other outside variables.
- Requires very little training and set up time to become productive.
- Team player, integrates and works well with others
- Fluent in JDF, English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese and Dutch.
A full version of UB’s resume can be found on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/ultimateub.
Meet UB in person for an interview
UB will be present and available for interviews at the Ultimate TechnoGraphics booth #N848 at PRINTING United Expo, from October 19-21, 2022. To schedule an interview with UB, or to contact him, visit www.linkedin.com/in/ultimateub. To follow UB on various social media platforms, please visit www.ultimateub.com to find out more.
For more information on Ultimate Bindery® finishing automation software, visit www.imposition.com/software/bindery.