Widening Horizons: How Wide Format Services Can Boost Business, Lock in Customers
Sponsored by FujiFilm
As print service providers of all types look for new ways to do business in the face of dramatic structural changes in the printing industry, wide format printing presents some interesting business expansion opportunities. Hear from printing businesses who have successfully added wide format to the mix. What are the pros and cons, investment requirements, training requirements and opportunities? Find out whether wide format is a good choice for widening your business horizons.
Topics for discussion include:
- Making the decision
- New business stream – For printers implementing (or considering implementing) wide format printing, it means an entirely new business stream and will require that they develop new skills and knowledge.
- Space requirements:
- Applications – What applications are possible?
- Installation: How important is it to offer installation services?
- Promoting the business
- Growing the business – What’s the best way for a printer to convince his customer base to give him wide format work? If it’s a new area, how do you show expertise (or at least the ability to do the work)?
- Education – What steps are printers taking to learn about wide format?
When: Anytime - webinar archive playback is available on demand
Where: Anywhere - all that is required is an Internet connection and a Web browser that supports Flash.
What: Widening Horizons: How Wide Format Services Can Boost Business, Lock in Customers Webinar
Log in or Become a member to Attend this Free Webinar
If you have any questions about attending or viewing live and archived webinars, please contact us.
For details on Webinar sponsorship opportunities, please .