QuarkXPress 2015 Available April 28
Wednesday, April 01, 2015
Press release from the issuing company
Four Weeks to Go: Buy QuarkXPress 10 Now, Get QuarkXPress 2015 Free
Denver, CO – Today Quark Software Inc. announced that QuarkXPress®2015, the next major version of Quark’s award-winning design and layout tool for print and digital publishing, will be available on April 28, 2015. QuarkXPress 2015 will deliver increased performance with a new 64-bit architecture, efficient print and digital production and many of the most user-requested features. The new version of QuarkXPress will continue to be sold as a perpetual license.
Wish List Features Delivered
Users will love the new features in QuarkXPress 2015 – because they voted for them! The top 10 most-requested enhancements will be included, along with a range of additional customer-requested features for designer-controlled automation, print and digital production, productivity and more. Designers can expect:
- Stunning 64-bit Performance
- Verified PDF/X-4 Output
- Larger Page Sizes
- Dedicated Orthogonal Line Tool
- Fixed Layout Interactive eBooks
- Custom Paper Sizes
- Relink Any Picture in the Usage Dialogue
- Collect for Output for Complete Project
- User-definable Shortcut Keys on Mac
- Table Styles
- Format Painter
- Automatic Footnotes and End Notes
- A new, much faster table tool for superior Excel integration with table styles
- Text variables for automatically populating reoccurring fields – such as running headers
- Tool Palette, Measurement Palette and Palette Group Docking on Windows
- And more
Buy QuarkXPress 10, Get QuarkXPress 2015 Free
In anticipation of the availability of QuarkXPress 2015, Quark has launched the Buy QuarkXPress 10, Get QuarkXPress 2015 promotion. Everyone who purchases or upgrades to QuarkXPress 10 before April 28, 2015 will receive a completely free upgrade to QuarkXPress 2015 when it is available.
Special Pre-Order Offer for QuarkXPress 10 Customers
For current QuarkXPress 10 users, in recognition of their continued loyalty, Quark is offering a low introductory price on pre-orders of QuarkXPress 2015 upgrades. The special price for the pre-order upgrade is: €299/£199/$249/¥25.000, which is significantly lower than the current upgrade price.
Editor's Note: This news is real.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free