The ability to easily integrate CHILI Publisher with software from major industry players is helping CHILI Publish secure a number of exciting partnerships.
PHPro, part of the Belgian Cronos group, is the latest to adopt the technology.
The relationship with PHPro has resulted in the development of CHILI connector for Magento. It allows Magento e-commerce owners to offer professional document editing in their e-shops.
“This combination allows graphical service providers to create webshops with online editing capabilities in a very short amount of time,” comments CHILI Publish’s Managing Partner Bram Verniest. “Since Magento is open source, based on PHP, and CHILI Publisher hosts a very powerful API, shop-owners can now push the boundaries of web-based applications.”
Integrating CHILI Editor in Magento was a straight-forward task according to Jasper De Craecker, technical lead developer, PHPro. “Thanks to the well designed CHILI API and detailed documentation made available in the CHILI Backoffice, our developers were able to put together a proof of concept in Magento within a few days.”
Why choose CHILI?
Customers and partners choose CHILI Publisher because:
• CHILI Publisher offers wysiwyg editing capabilities out of the box.
• CHILI Editor (the wysiwyg editor) uses the same CHILI API that external applications use.
• Simple pricing model.
• CHILI Publisher offers an unprecedented amount of functionalities, in a browser, previously only available in desktop publishing applications.
• Branding: CHILI Publisher integrates seamlessly into the web-application so end-user are unaware a third party component is being used.
• Integrators choose how to organize their workflow.
Visit CHILI Publish at Drupa 2012 in Hall 7A, stand C15. CHILI Publish will demonstrate CHILI Publisher and host demos by existing customers / partners to show how CHILI Publisher is being used in their solution.
For background information, images & screenshots please visit