LIVONIA, Mich., Aug. 20 -- Valassis, the leading company in marketing services and Connective Media, won a Gold, Silver, and four Pewter Awards in this year's Gold Ink Award competition.
The award is co-sponsored by PrintMedia and Printing Impressions magazines. This year's winners were chosen from nearly 1,800 entries submitted within 40 different categories. Winning pieces surpassed their competitors based on print quality, technical difficulty and overall visual effect.
* The following entries won awards within the newspaper insert category:
* Papa Romanos Happy Halloween, Silver
* Perkins Spring Savings Book, Pewter
* S.C. Johnson Glade Duet, Gold
* Score Big with KFC, Pewter
* Parade Spring Blossoms, Pewter
* Pizza Hut Back to School Savings, Pewter
Pictures of these pieces can be found on the Valassis web site: http://www.valassis.com/PressKit/images.htm
The Annual Gold Ink Awards Banquet, held to honor the winners, will take place Monday evening, October 7th at McCormick Place in Chicago during GRAPH EXPO & CONVERTING EXPO 2002. For information on attending or to reserve your seat or corporate table, visit www.GoldInk.com or contact Mike Cooper at 215-238-5434 or [email protected]