Coming off drupa, where Scodix sold over 150 new digital enhancement presses, it’s evident that adoption of Scodix production applications is in full swing worldwide
ORLANDO, Florida – Scodix, the leader in digital enhancement solutions for the graphic arts industry, is riding a wave of phenomenal success coming out of drupa 2016. The company recently reported drupa sales have resulted in over 150 digital enhancement presses sold to printing and packaging service providers from just about every industrial country. Since pioneering the digital enhancement category in 2009, Scodix has been on the fast track upward. The company can now tout global installations of close to 250 systems in major printing markets worldwide.
“As the established leader in the digital enhancement category, Scodix strives to not only innovate evolutionary new tools, but to continue to push the industry, as a whole, forward,” notes Mr. Roy Porat, CEO of Scodix. “Though we’re very proud of our unique and impacting technology, it’s about the success of our customers. The augmented service capabilities, broadened market reach, and new revenue streams created by Scodix digital enhancement systems simply enhance our users’ business attributes and pave a path of success. Drupa is proof the market values and appreciates the need for enhancement. And, our exhibit at Graph Expo further demonstrates how customers have applied our tools to their specific needs, and broken through old creative and business barriers, to the benefit of client and user alike.”
Graph Expo Booth: Must See Em’ for Third Straight Year
At this month’s Graph Expo show in Orlando, Scodix will feature Scodix Foil digital foiling station inline with the Scodix Ultra Pro. This popular configuration was recently awarded a Must See Em’ in the Postpress and In-line Finishing category, marking the third straight year (2014 thru 2016) Scodix has been honored with Must See Em’ recognition from this distinguished panel of industry experts. Scodix also took home a 2011 Must See Em’ while introducing North America to the industry’s first digital enhancement press.
It’s All About the Money-Making Tools
No other digital enhancement press offers users as many creative options to expand revenues as the Scodix Ultra Pro. At the show, the company will exhibit a record nine different field-proven money-makers. These include:
- Scodix Sense™: Scodix SENSE digital enhancement printing allows print service providers, folding carton converters, designers and brand owners to craft extraordinary creations;
- Scodix Foil: The Scodix Foil Station is an optional hardware module that runs in-line with the Scodix Ultra Pro Digital Press, delivering unmatched foil enhancement capabilities. And using the Scodix Foil on Foil option, users are enabled to create unique special effects, unavailable on any other system, compiling different foils, and a variety of Scodix Sense features, to achieve numerable textures;
- Scodix Spot: A selective spot varnish for short to medium runs, Scodix SPOT digitally recreates the effect of traditional analog flat varnishes, without the setup time or mess;
- Scodix Metallic: Scodix Metallic allows users to enhance prints with metallic coloring by simply utilizing the CMYK color process of Scodix SENSE;
- Scodix Glitter: Scodix Rainbow™ is the world’s first in-house digital inkjet glittering station that produces the Scodix Digital-Glittering™ experience;
- Scodix VDP / VDE: Scodix digital enhancement accentuates the impact of digital enhancement with personalized and individualized text and graphics; in real foil!!
- Scodix Braille: The innovative Scodix Inkjet-Braille™ solution is designed to provide a better quality of life for blind and visually impaired people around the world;
- Scodix Crystals™: Replacing chaton or costume jewelry effects, Scodix Crystals adds a colorful and reflective sparkle with a true 3D multi-layer appeal;
- Scodix Cast & Cure™: This high-impact 3D holographic effect offers a whole new dimension, and value proposition, to the print project, offering a variety of standard off-the-shelf holographic patterns, as well as customized designs.
And With the Right Tools…
Give creatives the right tools and they will transcend every expectation. This is never more evident than at the Scodix Design Awards competition, conducted annually at Graph Expo. For the third straight year, Scodix will host a museum-like atmosphere of some the most dynamic and market-impacting projects. With each submission, from users worldwide and displayed for the first time, Scodix will enlist the industry’s finest to judge each entry on the show floor show for design quality, production complexity, and overall appearance. For show-goers, it’s an opportunity to marvel at what’s now possible using the industry’s most comprehensive digital enhancement tool.