drupa 2012, print media trade fair, will again offer the Highlight Tours of the latest themes and products on display. These guided tours will cover ten current industry topics and lead the visitors to the relevant exhibitors during the tour. "drupa offers the unique opportunity to get to know the international leaders in technology, their products and services firsthand. However, based on this large range on offer, it is sometimes difficult for the visitors to find an overview of their particular areas of interest. This is where the Highlights Tours offer a unique benefit: information in a fast and compact form," explained Manuel Mataré, Project Director of drupa 2012. As in 2008, the tours will be organized by the Deutscher Drucker publishing house.
In small groups (maximum of ten visitors), the tour participants are brought to six to eight selected exhibitors. Competent advisors will explain the respective technology and will be available to answer questions. "By carefully choosing which trade fair stands should be visited, the tour participants obtain a lot of useful information in a very short time and are thus able to optimize their visit of drupa", stated Deutsche Drucker Chief Editor Bernhard Niemela.
The drupa 2012 Highlights Tours are offered for the following ten topics:
- Creation and production – design, image editing and production control
- Workflow systems – web and print: Perfect cross medial production
- Offset print – economic production through automation
- Value added printing – more value on all aspects of printing
- Green printing – ecologically efficient production
- Growth market digital printing – printing and post-printing
- Large format printing & advertising technology – where printing sets the stage
- Printing post-production & logistics – The variety of possibilities after printing
- Packaging and label production – new process solutions and applications
- Functional print products – the new dimension of printing
The Technology Guides, corresponding to each of the topics, will complement the Highlights Tours. Since time only allows a selection of drupa 2012 exhibitors to be visited during the Highlights Tours, the bilingual publications (German and English) will present the complete overview of trends, pioneering technologies and the relevant exhibitors.
The fee for participating in the Highlights Tours is Euro 45 (Euro 40 for Deutsche Drucker subscribers and members of partner associations) when booked before the start of drupa 2012.
For further information on visiting or exhibiting at drupa 2012, contact Messe Düsseldorf North America, 150 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 2920, Chicago, IL 60601. Telephone: (312) 781-5180; Fax: (312) 781-5188; E-mail: [email protected];
Visit our web site http://www.mdna.com; Subscribe to our blog at http://blog.mdna.com; Follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/mdnachicago