Xplor 2002, Anaheim, CA, October 28h through October 30th:
23rd Annual Global Electronic Document Systems Conference & Exhibit
BOSTON, MA (October, 2002) – OPserver, Inc., a leading developer of enterprise output management systems, will be at BOOTH #945 at the Xplor 2002 Conference to demonstrate OPserver’s new crisis notification technology, FlexAlert. Demonstrations of OPserver’s entire FlexServer suite of products will also be available.
Booth Demonstrations will include:
- FlexAlert– FlexServer add-on feature that alerts critical print personnel to late printing or late arriving jobs, resulting in added control over print operations.
- FlexServer – An open print management solution, manages production output across high-speed printers from the major printer vendors. Its graphical user interface enables operators to track every part of the printing process.
- PRT 04, Room 210B – Tuesday, October 29th, 8:15am – 9:15am
To learn more about OPserver’s capabilities, come listen to Pierre Heymann, vice president of sales, Northeast region, OPserver talk about "Disaster Recovery Planning." Heymann will focus his talk on business planning considerations for disaster recovery in a print shop environment. He will offer sound advice on how print/mail shops can best protect their operations against potential threats.
- FSH 02, Room 210B – Wednesday, October 30th, 8:15am – 9:15am
Join Stephen Colwell, vice president, OPserver as he discusses, "Disaster Recovery for Critical Document Processing and Mailing." Learn about OPserver’s innovative partnership with Mail-Gard on its On Demand DR‘ disaster recovery offering.
- PRT 11, Room 304D - Wednesday, October 30th, 11:00am – 12:00pm
Pierre Heymann, vice president of sales, Northeast region, OPserver participates on a panel to discuss "Output Management for Production Printing."
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.