Who: Epson will be participating in the upcoming ISA International Sign Expo in Atlanta to showcase its latest advancements in wide-format technology designed for the sign, graphics and visual arts community.
What: ISA Sign Expo 2022 provides a venue for attendees to return to in-person buying, education and networking to see new products and connect with industry contacts. Epson will showcase all-new wide-format hardware and software solutions, providing attendees the opportunity to find solutions designed to propel their business, expand offerings, and help grow revenue, including:
Epson SureColor® R-Series and V-Series Signage Solutions:
- SureColor R5070L: The 64-inch resin printer provides consistent, repeatable color on a variety of media including wallpapers, fabrics, uncoated papers, and traditional signage at remarkable speeds. It offers immediate lamination and high-scratch resistance with low ink costs, including 3-liter ink capacity and hot swap technology that automatically switches from an empty ink pack to a new pack mid-print for uninterrupted printing.
- SureColor V7000: The new 4’x8’ UV flatbed printer features 10-color UltraChrome® UV ink, including red ink, opaque white ink, and eye-catching varnish to deliver bright, colorful, tactile prints with low graininess and smooth gradation. Capable of printing on a variety of media, including rigid substrates up to 3-inches thick, this UV flatbed printer is a flexible, reliable solution for printing outstanding-quality outdoor signage, promotional goods and more.
Epson SureColor T-Series Production Graphics Solution:
- SureColor T7770D: Featuring a completely reimaged printer design, it touts a new automatic dual-roll capability and leverages 6-color UltraChrome XD3 ink, with red ink, to produce vivid, graphic output. Designed to meet the needs of high-production providers, it features a compact footprint with front facing operation, and production workflow features include versatile media handling, a built-in take up reel, and easy automatic roll loading.
Epson F-Series Textile Solutions:
- SureColor F3070 and SureColor F2100: The direct-to-garment solutions deliver high-quality output with minimal user maintenance. Print direct to cotton, rayon, bamboo, polyester, and blended garment items such as t-shirts, hoodies, hats, shoes, pants, tote-bags, and more. The new SureColor F3070 was built from the ground up to deliver professional-quality, one-pass prints at industrial level speeds and features automatic garment thickness adjustment and a bulk ink system, it can product a full-size t-shirt in moments.
- SureColor F9470: The 64-inch dye-sublimation printer is one of the highest performing printers in its class, capable of producing an impressive amount of sellable product per hour. It features dual PrecisionCore® TFP® printheads to deliver outstanding production speeds up to 1,169 sqft/hr.1 Featuring UltraChrome DS ink technology with High-Density Black ink, the SureColor F9470 delivers exceptional color saturation and contrast for professional-quality apparel, soft signage and more.
- SureColor F570 and SureColor F170: The turnkey desktop solutions for custom dye-sublimation printing, the SureColor F170 offers a compact design with 150 auto sheet feed capability for media up to 8” x 11”, and for increased versatility and production the SureColor F570 offers 24-inch width printing on both roll and sheet media.
When: May 4-6, 2022, from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday.
Where: Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta; Epson Booth #3918
Why: As a leader in the professional wide-format printing market, Epson delivers an array of graphics printers with exceptional quality printing while offering unique advantages and integrate easily into an existing workflow. For additional information, visit www.proimaging.epson.com/.