Q2 Economic Outlook Webinar with Dr. Joe Webb
Sponsored by WhatTheyThink Speakers Bureau
Please join us on April 20th, 2-3 PM Eastern, for the second quarter Economic Outlook Webinar with Dr. Joe Webb, Director of WhatTheyThink's Economics & Research Center. As the recovery slowly chugs along, Dr. Joe will share his thoughts about the best strategies for printing firms. Don't miss his unique perspective on key topics:
- Now that we've climbed out of the recession … is there a boom or a thud ahead?
- So … the industry's shipments are up and profits are improving … what do we need to do next?
- Our latest survey of printing firms … how are they faring?
- The 2017 commercial printing forecast … the hows and whys of the tech and market trends for print
- … and our spring reading list!
Register today and don't miss this important session which will provide invaluable guidance as you build your strategies for 2011 and beyond.
When: Anytime - webinar archive playback is available on demand
Where: Anywhere - all that is required is an Internet connection and a Web browser that supports Flash.
What: Q2 Economic Outlook Webinar with Dr. Joe Webb Webinar
Log in or Become a member to Attend this Free Webinar
Our sponsored webinars offer our members the opportunity to learn from industry experts. They are provided to you at no charge through the generous support of our sponsors. When you register for a webinar, sponsors may receive may receive your contact information including email. If you do not wish the Webinar sponsor to receive your contact information, do not register or view the webinar.
For details on Webinar sponsorship opportunities, please contact our sales team.