Q4 Economic Outlook Webinar with Dr. Joe Webb
Sponsored by WhatTheyThink Economic Advisory Service
In this webinar from 12/8/2010, Dr. Joe presented the latest economic outlook for 2011 as well as offer a quick view of what to expect in 2012. He also shared WhatTheyThink’s latest print business conditions survey and talked about the potential impact of the November election results.
Specifically, he discussed:
- The latest economic forecast for 2011 with a brief look at 2012
- How November's election results may (or may not) play out for the economy
- The media outlook for 2011
- Our latest survey of printers' business conditions and their plans for 2011
- A good winter reading list to curl up with in front of the fire
When: Anytime - webinar archive playback is available on demand
Where: Anywhere - all that is required is an Internet connection and a Web browser that supports Flash.
What: Q4 Economic Outlook Webinar with Dr. Joe Webb Webinar
Log in or Become a member to Attend this Free Webinar
Our sponsored webinars offer our members the opportunity to learn from industry experts. They are provided to you at no charge through the generous support of our sponsors. When you register for a webinar, sponsors may receive may receive your contact information including email. If you do not wish the Webinar sponsor to receive your contact information, do not register or view the webinar.
For details on Webinar sponsorship opportunities, please contact our sales team.