Digital Print Trends & PODi’s 2011 AppForum
A preview of new opportunities
Join us for this first look at where the industry is going in 2011. To provide insight WhatTheyThink has invited the Track Chairs from PODi’s upcoming AppForum Conference. These four are frontline practitioners and industry thought leaders. Attendees will learn about the key trends and strategies that represent the most profitable opportunities for 2011.
- Winning strategies for high-margin businesses
- Where direct marketing is headed
- Leading edge applications that work
- Key technologies for 2011
- Kate Dunn, President, Digital Innovations Group
- Debora Haskel, VP Marketing, IWCO Direct
- Mark Parent, President, Sugar Bush Media Solutions
- Dr. John Leininger, Professor, Clemson University
Featuring David Erlandson, GM Caslon & PODi
When: Anytime - webinar archive playback is available on demand
Where: Anywhere - all that is required is an Internet connection and a Web browser that supports Flash.
What: Digital Print Trends & PODi’s 2011 AppForum Webinar
Log in or Become a member to Attend this Free Webinar
Our sponsored webinars offer our members the opportunity to learn from industry experts. They are provided to you at no charge through the generous support of our sponsors. When you register for a webinar, sponsors may receive may receive your contact information including email. If you do not wish the Webinar sponsor to receive your contact information, do not register or view the webinar.
For details on Webinar sponsorship opportunities, please contact our sales team.