www.quadient.com: Quadient, the award-winning leader in Customer Communications Management (CCM), announced that it is listed as a top vendor solution for the insurance industry in the Novarica Market Navigator report. The report evaluated 20 vendor solutions to provide an overview of the available stand-alone document management/enterprise content management (ECM) and document creation/CCM systems currently available to U.S. insurers. Vendor solution information in this report includes key functionality, technology used, upgrades and business lines supported.
Many insurers are looking to document creation and CCM solutions to provide improved communication with customers for policies, notifications and other documents important in the customer journey. Quadient brings together data quality, customer journey mapping, mobility and omni?channel communications in one integrated technology portfolio.
Quadient’s key functions and differentiators of Quadient Inspire reviewed included:
· Omni?channel communications design and production, including HTML5 mobile/web communication delivery/creation
· Low?code/no?code (RMAD) mobile solution for mobile content and application creation, delivery and deployment
· SaaS interactive support for deployment and creation of approved content by the business user
· Integration with powerful data quality tools, both owned and third?party technologies
· Customer journey mapping technology connecting CCM and other communication projects across the business through content previews, social commenting and project management
As a single-platform CCM solution, Quadient’s award-winning Quadient Inspire integrates with the following policy administration systems: Guidewire Policy Center, Oracle PAS, LifePro, Majesco and Duck Creek. Quadient Inspire also integrates with the following claims systems: Guidewire Claims Center, LifePRO, Majesco, Duck Creek and Trizetto.
Additionally, Quadient Inspire has integrated with the following billing systems: Guidewire Billing Center, LifePro, SmartAdvisor, Majesco and Duck Creek. Finally, Quadient Inspire has pre?integrated with the following CRM systems: Salesforce, SAP SE and Avalog.
“The report states that insurers are looking at how they create documents as part of an overall customer communications improvement strategy,” said Tamir Sigal, CMO, Quadient. “We are happy that Quadient’s comprehensive portfolio of best-in-breed technologies is cited as a solution that supports insurance organizations in bringing together and activating the entire business in the name of better customer experience.”