St. Louis, MO – Masterpiece Graphix, a leading manufacturer of specialty substrates for commercial printing, will be featured in the “Materials Matter” section of the upcoming Print 17 tradeshow, September 10-14, at McCormick Place in Chicago.
The popular “Materials Matter” section highlights the tactile qualities and versatility of substrates that give printed materials powerful impact. At the Masterpiece Graphix booth (#3143), attendees can obtain samples of innovative printing materials – from solid core polyester to printable wood veneer – as well as a swatchbook of specialty substrates.
Substrates featured in Masterpiece Graphix booth (#3143):
- Solid Core Polyester – The unique toner receptive coating on Masterpiece Graphix solid core polyester makes it a universal substrate for dry toner and HP Indigo digital presses. It is tear, stain and weather resistant, offers high definition image quality, a bright white matte finish, and comes in multiple thicknesses.
- Repositionable Vinyl – A peel and stick substrate that can be easily installed on virtually any surface. The material does not peel, rip, or wrinkle indoors or outdoors. Can be removed and re-applied multiple times.
- Glassmate – The next level of static cling, Masterpiece Graphix GlassMate is an ultra-low-tack, washable, removable/repositionable decal film intended for use indoors or outdoors, primarily on glass or other very smooth, glossy surfaces. The proprietary adhesive system allows the decal, when applied properly to a clean glass surface, to remain in place indefinitely on most interior applications, and then be removed easily and without any adhesive residue.
- Synthetic Paper – With its resistance to water, chemicals and tears, Masterpiece Graphix synthetic paper gives durability to almost any application. Easy to convert, synthetic paper can be perforated, laser die-cut, scored, folded, and punched. Customers are drawn to the bright white finish and flexible, soft hand feel. As a polypropylene blend, Masterpiece Graphix Synthetic Paper is a more economical choice than the over-engineered polyester-based products on the market.
- Printable Wood Veneer – Created from real and sustainable wood, finish options include the original cherry and a new lighter maple. The unique look of wood veneer enhances many design styles including vintage, rustic, modern, and urban. Commercial printers can use wood veneer to add personality to menus, direct mail, postcards, licensed and sports-themed graphics, indoor signage, invitations, packaging, business cards, tickets and event promotions, hang tags and more.
- LuXe and TOUCHÉ® Soft Touch – Previously unavailable for digital printing, soft touch substrates grab the customer’s attention with a product that feels expensive, baby soft, and luxurious. Specially coated to perform on digital presses, Masterpiece Graphix TOUCHÉ® is available in 12 rich colors and can be scored, folded, foil stamped, embossed and die cut. These substrates do not require any post print finishing and are perfect for short run printing jobs, document covers, direct mail, pocket folders, hang tags, packaging, business cards, invitations, tickets, menus, booklets, door hangers and more.
- Matte/Matte White PVC – When your customers want durability and rigidity for their printing projects, forget lamination and more costly materials. Masterpiece Graphix PVC offers excellent durability, is resistant to UV degradation, has good rigidity, and low flammability (resists ignition).
- Swatchbook – Featuring a variety of in-stock substrates, the Masterpiece Graphix swatchbook has been designed to make the substrate selection process easier and more inspiring with application ideas listed for each type of material.
With a focus on helping printers discover new business, the Masterpiece Graphix booth (3143) will provide information helpful to all printers – large and small – including selling tips, press compatibility, application engineering, tailored solutions, and cost saving alternatives.
Masterpiece Graphix offers a comprehensive package of printing materials including pressure sensitive, cling, metalized, polyester, polycarbonate, PVC, styrene, synthetic paper, soft touch, and wood veneer, as well as a support team of knowledgeable Digital Material Specialists.
Engineered to perform on digital presses, as well as many offset and flexo machines, Masterpiece Graphix substrates are available for almost any application including those that require chemical and UV resistance, heat and scratch resistance, bond strength, wet strength, durability, reflectivity and rigidity.
For more information, visit booth 3143 at Print 17 or contact Masterpiece Graphix at www.mgxdigtal.com.