Konica Minolta's IP Pro Portal is designed to help its IP customers access pertinent information and discover new ideas for marketing, growth applications and opportunities to increase profits.
New Resource for Printing Companies to Transform and Grow their Businesses
Ramsey, N.J. – Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta), a leader in industrial and commercial printing and packaging solutions, is pleased to announce the launch of a new portal for its industrial print (IP) customers. The IP Pro Portal is designed to help its IP customers access pertinent information and discover new ideas for marketing, growth applications and opportunities to increase profits.
Intended to provide an environment for business transformation and build a community of profitable businesses through education, networking and shared experience, the portal includes:
- A forum where customers can ask questions and get answers through a network of other Konica Minolta IP users
- A marketing repository where customers can get everything from sample files to marketing videos and tools, presentations to new growth applications and proven case studies
- Technical resources to provide operators with help to be the most efficient and productive running and servicing their presses
- A cloud-based ink estimating tool for Konica Minolta’s AccurioJet KM-1e LED UV inkjet press and AccurioLabel 230 toner-based production label press
- Content on the IP Pro Portal will be updated on a regular basis to give Konica Minolta’s IP customers the most up-to-date information and ideas to help them increase their profitability.
"This new IP Pro Portal is another example of our commitment to partnership with our customers, with the most up-to-date resources for success through our entire line of industrial print products, said Bill Troxil, Senior Vice President, Industrial and Production Print, Konica Minolta. “We are committed to helping our customers grow, be more profitable, and more productive."
Konica Minolta's IP customers will receive enrollment information via email to access the portal.
Learn more about Konica Minolta’s IP products online.