Printing Industry Consulting, Speakers, Economic Advisory Services, and Custom Research
WhatTheyThink Speakers Bureau
Through the WhatTheyThink Speakers Bureau, your organization can gain access to many of the industry's most sought-after columnists, consultants, educators, forecasters and commentators. Using the links below, you can quickly scan biographies and areas of expertise to help you choose the speaker that best meets your needs for meetings or events.
Review detailed biographies of our participating speaker by selecting names below. Looking for someone specific or a speaker qualified to discuss a particular topic? Let us know... perhaps we can help!
- Dr. Joe Webb, director of WhatTheyThink Economics and Research Center
- Patrick Henry, executive editor, WhatTheyThink.com
- Barbara Pellow, Director, InfoTrends, contributor to WhatTheyThink.com
- Frank Romano, Author, speaker, and educator
- Cary Sherburne, Senior Editor & Director of Services, WhatTheyThink
- Andy Tribute, founder of Attributes Associates, professor at University of the Arts London, contributor to WhatTheyThink.com
- Richard Romano, Contributing Editor, WhatTheyThink.com
- David Dodd, Principal, Point Balance, LLC
- Dr. Harvey R. Levenson, Professor and Department Head, Graphic Communication Department, Cal Poly State University, San Luis Obispo, California
- David Zwang, Principal, Zwang & Co Inc
- Jennifer Matt, Print eCommerce Consulting
For questions about WhatTheyThink Speakers Bureau, contact Cary Sherburne, Director of Services for WhatTheyThink.
Need a consultant? The experts at WhatTheyThink can help. Visit our Research and Consulting Services