Printing Industry Consulting, Speakers, Economic Advisory Services, and Custom Research
WhatTheyThink Research and Consulting Services
WhatTheyThink Consulting Services offer convenient access to a pool of experts, consultants, analysts, and researchers for advisory services and custom research. The service is led by Cary Sherburne, who brings more than 20 years of experience to the graphic arts industry. Our goal is to provide a superior experience for companies seeking assistance with business strategy.
Review detailed biographies of our participating consultants by selecting names below. Looking for someone specific or help on a specific topic? Let us know ... perhaps we can help.
- Dr. Joe Webb - Director of WhatTheyThink.com’s Economics and Research Center
- Patrick Henry - Executive Editor, WhatTheyThink.com
- Barbara Pellow - Director, InfoTrends, contributor to WhatTheyThink.com
- Cary Sherburne - Senior Editor, WhatTheyThink.com
- Andy Tribute - Founder of Attributes Associates, professor at University of the Arts London, contributor to WhatTheyThink.com
- David Zwang, Principal, Zwang & Co.
- Margie Dana - Founder of Print Buyers International, LLC
- David Dodd, Principal, Point Balance, LLC
- Dr. Harvey R. Levenson, Professor and Department Head, Graphic Communication Dept, Cal Poly State University
- Rick Littrell, President/CMO of Magicomm LLC
- John Zarwan, J Zarwan Partners
- Jennifer Matt, Print eCommerce Consulting
For questions about WhatTheyThink Consulting, contact Cary Sherburne, Director of Services for WhatTheyThink.
Need a speaker? The dynamic experts at WhatTheyThink can help. Visit our Speakers Bureau