Crawford Technologies Releases eDelivery Now to Bridge the Gap Between Legacy and Digital Communications
Thursday, March 05, 2020
Press release from the issuing company
Toronto, Ont. – Crawford Technologies, provider of innovative document solutions that streamline, improve and manage customer communications, announces the release of eDeliveryNow, a comprehensive platform that makes it possible to digitize and deliver customer communications without recomposing documents or changing up-front workflows. The eDeliveryNow platform provides a comprehensive set of solutions to move documents originally designed and formatted for physical delivery to all digital delivery channels.
“Customer experience (CX) continues to be a strategic priority as businesses understand that it is critical for maintaining customer loyalty and continued growth,” said Ernie Crawford, president and CEO of Crawford Technologies. “Delivering customers’ communications through their preferred channel is key to achieving the stellar CX companies are seeking. However, this can be challenging to maintain as preferences and delivery channels evolve. Our eDeliveryNow platform provides an end-to-end route to providing customers the right information at the right time in the right format.”
The eDeliveryNow platform includes the following features:
- SmartSetup – simplifies the application onboarding process by reducing complexities, making it possible to rapidly onboard applications into eDeliveryNow and other workflow systems
- Operations Express – efficiently reengineers existing print-ready data streams into mobile-ready PDF or HTML5 formats for distribution via all digital channels
- PRO Designer – allows users to easily and rapidly configure how fully composed files will be processed to deliver specific digital output
- eDeliveryNow Preferences – enables companies to meet customer expectations by capturing, recording and maintaining their ongoing delivery preferences, including providing accessible document delivery through any channel
- GoMobile - transforms existing composed documents into responsive mobile-ready communications without extensive redesign efforts, specialized composition software, or special purpose web application development
- PRO Conductor - integrates, automates, monitors and orchestrates each step in the customer communications management and e-delivery environment to reduce costs and improve operational performance
- Sunrise – retrieves, converts and presents information from Enterprise Content Management (ECM) repositories to support omnichannel delivery requirements; built with a common RESTful API for retrieving documents from ECM and archive systems, transforming them into the desired format
- Riptide – integrates with content repositories to enable organizations to simultaneously retrieve, convert, bundle and present disparate document types from multiple repositories quickly and accurately
- CCM Gateway – a customer communications archiving and e-presentment solution that provides standard integration for all major cloud-based and on-premise content management systems, streamlining the process of loading, managing and delivering customer communications content
The eDeliveryNow platform can be extended with components from the CrawfordTech AccessibilityNow platform for organizations that need to include accessibility in their e-delivery solutions, either now or in the future.
To introduce the key features and business benefits of eDeliveryNow, Crawford Technologies will be holding a webinar for customers and partners on Tuesday, March 17 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free