Register Now for G7® Certification & Training Hosted by Dusobox in Orlando, FL, March 17-19, 2020
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Press release from the issuing company
Hosted by Dusobox, leading print service provider for the global packaging industry & G7 Master Colorspace Qualified Facility for Digital, Flexo & Offset Print Production.
G7 is Idealliance’s global industry-leading set of specifications for achieving visual similarity across all print processes currently being revised into ISO 12647-2. Become a G7 Expert or G7 Professional by attending this three-day certification & training event, full of practical hands-on experience to align your print & packaging supply chain. Registration is open to all. Attendees must register in advance.
G7 Expert Trainer Steve Smiley will lead this three-day training focusing on digital print applications, and integration, maintenance, and process control of G7 across all print and proofing applications. Attendees will receive extensive practical hands-on demonstration, discussion, and collaboration to earn certification as G7 Experts.
Training will focus on:
- G7 Theory & Implementation
- Extensive, live, practical on-press demonstrations, including G7 calibration, profiling, and verification
- Process control and workflow management through G7 to best support your real-world print applications
- Collaboration with other leading industry experts
- Everything needed to align your print supply chain and achieve G7 Master Qualification
Who Should Enroll?
- Color management and process control experts
- Content & media creators
- Press operators & pressroom supervisors
- Prepress supervisors and technicians
- Quality assurance managers
- Printing hardware and software technology providers
- Brands & brand owners
- Anyone who manages color quality
- Leading print & packaging consultants
- G7 Expert
- G7 Professional
Registration also includes a trial license of Curve4 to align and manage your supply chain!
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free